Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions set out below apply to your use of Clarity's websites. Please read them.
2. "Clarity" means Clarity Capital and any of its subsidiaries and related companies and references to the "Clarity Websites" are to any of Clarity's websites including this website, and www.claritycapital.com (and any replacement URL of any such website) and also include, but are not limited to, the text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed in such websites (the "Materials").
3. By accessing any of the Clarity Websites you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, do not use the Clarity Websites. The pages on the Clarity Websites have been issued and approved by Clarity Capital. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations for your country of residence.
4. No information contained in these pages should be taken as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold the shares of Clarity Capital or any of its subsidiaries and related companies. Nothing on the Clarity Websites or in the Materials constitutes or is intended to constitute financial or other advice and you should not act upon any information contained on the Clarity Websites or in the Materials without first consulting a financial or other professional adviser.
Limitation of liability
6. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be taken to limit or exclude any liability that may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law. Use of the Clarity Websites and the Materials are at your sole risk. Clarity will not be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, losses, damages or awards of any kind, howsoever caused, as a result of the use of or inability to use, or reliance on, the Clarity Websites or any of the Materials. Clarity excludes all warranties, conditions, terms, undertakings and representations (excepting fraudulent misrepresentation) of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in connection with the Clarity Websites and the Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. The Materials and the Clarity Websites are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Clarity gives no warranties (express, implied or statutory) as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose of the Materials or that any of the Materials or the Clarity Websites will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected. Clarity has the right to suspend or withdraw the provision of all or any of the Clarity Websites or the Material without prior notice at any time. Further, no warranty of any kind is given that the Clarity Websites and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro. Clarity does not warrant that the Clarity Websites or the server(s) that make(s) them available are free of any virus or other harmful elements.
8. Reference in the Clarity Websites and/or the Materials to any hypertext link, product, process or service does not imply Clarity's support for, nor endorsement or recommendation of, the provider thereof or the product, process or service to which reference is made. The Clarity Websites may contain hypertext links to other websites, resources or other third parties. Clarity is not responsible for the availability of, and accepts no liability in relation to, these external websites or their contents. Clarity is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of any of such websites.
Copyright and trade marks
9. The Materials are the copyright of Clarity and its third-party licensors and may not be copied, distributed, uploaded, posted, republished, decompiled, disassembled, reverse-engineered or transmitted in any way without the prior, written consent of Clarity. You may, however, download one copy for your personal non-commercial use or non-commercial use within the organisation in which you work on condition that you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice contained in the Materials nor alter the way in which they are presented. Modification or use other than as permitted above violates Clarity's intellectual property rights in the Materials.
10. The trade marks, service marks and logo (the "Trade Marks") used and displayed on the Clarity Websites are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Clarity and others. Nothing in these terms and conditions or on the Clarity Websites should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Clarity Websites. Clarity enforces infringements of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law.